Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The OK State Fair

Here are the latest pics....better late than never :) We went to the Oklahoma State Fair this year. It was great--we were very impressed with all the different activities, booths, shows and food they had. Not like any other fair we've been too!



the biggest horse I've ever seen in my entire life...the guy cleaning him was Joel's height.





Pig races!! Soo fun!!




learning to lasso!

We had to try something fried--so, we had fried peaches, with a cinnamon dipping sauce!
Pretty good...

so much fun = a tired little girl at the end of the day :)





2 comments:

kuliejellogg said...

I love the fair! I'm so glad you had a good time. Did you catch the wild west stunt show (where they do all the fun tricks next to that lasso pen)? Yes, I'm that person that can recognize bits of the fair just from a picture. I told you I love the fair.

Matt and Sarah said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Pig races must have been entertaining! :)