Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sept 8, 2009: In photos

(Joel: hard at work)



Balloons, gifts and cake for the Birthday Girl!

"Get it off!--Get it off!"



Cake: not sure at first...

Add a little milk and its all good!

What a fun mess!!

"Please guys-a little privacy..."



Playing with all her new toys!


We had so much fun reading this book! (Can't imagine why we'd enjoy this?) Thanks Lins!

2 comments:

maribeth said...

happy 1st birthday to jocelyn and her mom and dad! I've always felt it's as big a deal for the parents as the child to survive this first year :-) You were all so new at this thing called parenting and being a child and you've all done beautifully! Amy - I just love the smile on your face!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe Joc is 1!! Love the pics of her eating the cake, looks like she liked it:)