Saturday, September 27, 2008

More pictures...

Here are some more pictures of Jocy and her blossoming personality...(by the way, she looks very much like Joel as a newborn)

Most babies like to be swaddled...Jocelyn prefers to have her arms free!
(She is practicing her blocking :)


First bath at home: As long as the water is warm, she'll put up with it...





8 comments:

Maribeth said...

oh how precious she is!! thanks for the new pics! did you hear that mark and tara are adopting again from Korea?! And they found out this week it's a sweet little girl! And guess what?! I"m going to Korea with them!!

The DeVries' said...

Thanks for the update! Wish we could see her in person. I'm sure she's already growing up too fast! :) Looks like you guys are adjusting and she is settling in as well. Good luck with these first few months :)

Lindsay said...

Amy! Thanks for the updated pics. She is adorable, I love her hair.

alyssa said...

What a doll! Love the blocking reference! Both my kids like to sleep that way too! I swaddle shane from the chest down - arms out! Looks like you're doing well! thanks for the pictures!

Bemily said...

Congrats Rudy! She is adorable! I wonder what position she'll play in volleyball! So exciting!!

kuliejellogg said...

Can you believe that she's almost a month old already? She is so sweet - love that hair! Looks like you guys are doing well, and we'll see you at FBC soon.

marie said...

What a little beauty she is! Only Karly like the swaddling at our house. Kyle and Austin wanted no part of it! Now that I think of it... she still wraps herself in blankets often at 20!

myivfjourney said...

RUDY...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BORN!!! SHE IS GORGEOUS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL.