
How awesome it that! Praise the Lord! All of her measurements are healthy. Everything looks great so far!
Since everyone has been telling us that we're having a boy, we were both surprised to hear "It's a girl." I'm still a little overwhelmed, but extremely excited about everything. And Joel is very excited too--he wanted a girl at some point, so might as well be now :)
12 comments:
AMY!!!! Congrats! I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Thanks for sharing the fun news!
Love you!
Lindsay
Wow! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! See Amy all those nerves for nothing :)
Love
Jesse and LeeAnne
P.s. Joel, I guess the carrying on the family name will have to wait!
Keep trying!
-JT
Yay for a girl!! I had to wait 20 years to get a daughter:-)
2 down...1 to go! :) Is Joel considered about that darn family name too? How funny. Really, though, congrats. We are SUPER excited for you guys! See you in two weeks...take care of that little girlie!
i meant concerned :)
Congrats mama Rudy!
Nice house too by the way! I hope that these next couple of months treat you well! Don't let that little girl kick you around!
Hey, congratulations! we are very happy for you. And, we think that this grandparent thing is very exciting too.
Love,
dad and mom
Congrats!!! She will look great in those pink NYY outfits you buy her!!!
very cool guys! i bet she will look like both of you ... tall!
LQuirk
Think Pink!
Hey Coach, yay for girls! Steve and I just had a boy a month ago. Weird huh? Good luck with everything, it'll change your life but it's totally worth it! You can see ours at www.twovandenbergsmakethree.blogspot.com
Take care! I'll be checking your blog for updates!
Amy! Congrats!
(Mark's mom told me about your blog--I'm glad she did!)
Mark and Tara VanderWoude
Post a Comment