
This past weekend we had the opportunity to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa DeVries' 60th wedding anniversary in Lansing, IL (Joel's mom's parents). Congratulations to them! It was great to see the family, especially since we missed Christmas last year. We also were able to celebrate Cassie's graduation from high school and have a quick baby shower. Lots to celebrate and be thankful for!
The baby bumps are growing...Heather (our sister-in-law, married to Joel's brother Jon) is due at the end of July. Our baby is due September 13th and Jen (married to Ryan, Joel's cousin) is due on October 4th. We are all expecting girls! The proud father's to be, from L to R: Joel, Jon and Ryan.
8 comments:
Wow, who's that girl on the right? She doesn't even look pregnant? :)
i love the belly shot!!! You look excellent, girl! :) Hilarious that you are all having girls.....someone is going to have to get preggers again to have a boy!
How wonderful that you all got together for such happy events! Congrats to everyone! You three look adorable by the way and little miss cousin is cheating.... she didn't turn all the way sideways! lol
Oh, forgot to mention... you should have had the guys turn sideways and stick their bellies out too! :D
ms. marie :) i really wasn't trying to cheat! I actually wish I was bigger right now so people would stop thinking I'm just fat!! Soon, I'll be caught up to Roods and I won't have to worry anymore!
I didn't truly think you were cheating... you all look so happy (as of course you should be) to be showing off your bellies! Your shoulder is every so slightly turned so I was just being silly! I remember the day of waiting to look real pregnant and then the day when the bump would go away after the baby came out! It's been almost 14 years since my last and I'm still waiting! lol How fun is it though that all three of you are pregnant at the same time? Can't wait to see all the babies too!!!
lol...I'm enjoying the dialogue from ya'll. Having the guys turn sideways is a good idea Marie :) Maybe when we're all together for the next round of babies.
Looks like fun! You're looking very cute. :)
Post a Comment