Howdie! Here are the latest pics from June. We were able to make a trip to Sioux Center, IA and catch a baseball game in St. Louis! Now we're staying put in OKC til boy-wonder makes his debut. Thankfully, I'm feeling well--he is moving a lot now :)
Uncle Dan (and soon-to-be Aunt Gretchen) met us in St. Louis for a Cardinals game! Jocelyn wasn't feeling the best, but did great at the game! And after 36 hours, warmed up to Uncle Dan :)
A true lil STL fan
A view from our seats
Playing in the sandbox at Grandma & Grandpa's
Visiting the farm animals/ petting area during Sioux Center's Celebration Days
Team Feekes running the Sioux Center 5K (Don't worry-I walked, and easily captured last place :)
Joel took 5th place overall
Jocy and Jane going down the slide together
Jocelyn really took to the old-school popper. So cute watching her push it around :)
3 comments:
Looks like you're having a great summer! Enjoy, wish we could meet again, know we're praying for a healthy little boy and so excited for you! Lots of love sent your way!
I didnt realize that you were due so soon! I am sure you are loving being term pregnant over the summer! I bet OKC is quite hot!! Hope all is well and as always it is good to read your blog and hear how your clan is doing! Much love and cant wait to see pics of your little boy when he arrives!
Summer is so fun! We love looking at the pictures and can't wait to see you all again. Blessings to you!
Love,
dad and mom
grandpa and grandma
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment