Here are the pictures from our Rochester trip.
We had a GREAT time!
To everyone at CCW and Southwest--ya'll are the BEST!
We spent most of our time hangin out with friends
at the Miller residence..great food and fellowship!
Pum, myself, Lisa and LeeAnne
Yum, yum..thanks again Alex & Pum for all the good eats!
At Durand Eastman Park
the weather was great for most of our trip
Jesse and Joel
the guys (Jesse, Joel, Matt and Alex) playing Cosmic Encounters...
Pum cooking in the garage
(thats what you do when you're remodeling your kitchen)

Pum teaching LeeAnne and I how to make fried Banana egg rolls
Pum teaching LeeAnne and I how to make fried Banana egg rolls
the final product...delicious!
Sunday morning at the Calvary Chapel cafe...one of our most favorite places
LeeAnne & Jesse and us--we stayed at their house for the week. Thanks again guys!
The Chimney Bluffs
Hiking to the Bluffs
someone fell asleep...
Lisa & Matt with us
And climbing down the Bluffs...
Ms. Louise and Jocelyn
Marie and Jocy
And, of course, Diana and Jocelyn
We are so thankful we could come back and see everyone.
God knew we needed it!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Glad you were able to take that trip. Jocy is so darn cute, I just want to kiss her cheeks! Miss you lots....can't wait for July!
It was so great to see you and meet Jocy, she's adorable! Oh so glad I got to kiss those cheeks and that little neck of hers!
Post a Comment