Here are the latest happenings from OKC. Jocelyn is enjoying rice cereal and oatmeal! (She still loves her bottle though.) We'll be expirementing with vegetables next week. And she is rolling over--all over the living room! I can see our daytime routine changing pretty soon as things will not be the same when she is mobile.
And here is our local buffalo! We went to visit him the other day because he was near the road. (He lives on a farm across the street from our development.)
When I got out of the truck he came right up to me and stuck his head through the fence! I think
he was looking for some food, of which I had none. We were amazed at how big these animals are! (I wasn't brave enought to pet him.) Then some of the horses wandered over. We enjoyed meeting them up close, since we see them just about everyday. Such is life in Piedmont OK!
4 comments:
Hi Amy! I'm so excited she is rolling over, she is getting so big. Glad to see the buffalo finally came close enough to meet...maybe next time I'm there I will have better luck.
Thanks for the update!
Love the new photos of Jocy! How fun for her to be more mobile. How much more of a challenge for you though! But, hey, have fun!
Oklahoma is the Wild West!
Cuter than ever, can not wait to MEET her! (and see you again!)
She's getting so big and she's simply adorable!
Post a Comment