Hi everyone,
Just wanted to ask for your prayers since I have to get an MRI done next week Tuesday. The doctors will be looking at my spine to make sure it is healthy. Specifically, they'll be making sure my spinal cord is not attached to anything it shouldn't be, and also looking to see if I have a cyst on my 2nd lumbar. They have to sedate me for this procedure. Please pray that I will not suffer any effects from the sedation/medication. And also pray that my spine is completely normal and that the Lord will provide my parents with peace and comfort during the procedure.
Thank you so much!
Love,
Jocelyn
9 comments:
Oh! I can't imagine that little angel being sedated! I will definitely be sending up lots of prayers that day!
Dear Jocelyn,
I'm so glad you posted so I can pray for you and your mom and dad! I love your mom very much. Tell her that, o.k.?
love,
your mommy's friend and yours too!
Dear Sweet Jocy,
Grandpa and Grandma will be thinking of you and your parents. We pray that all goes well. We pray for wisdom and skill for the doctor(S). We pray that you are safe during the MRI. We pray that the results will be positive. We know you are in God's hands.
With Love....
We will definitely be praying for you little girl! We hope that the doctors are able to see that everything is going to be okay! We love you and can't wait to meet you this spring! xoxoxo jen, ryan, and your cuz...izzy :)
Oh how sad to go through this test at your age! It will be okay, I know that the Lord is with you and we will be praying for you too! A little boy at Pathway had a similar test needed and he had surgery and ALL WENT VERY WELL. They couldn't keep him down, it was amazing how quickly he bounced back. We'll pray that all looks good and no surgery will be needed and that Mom & Dad will stay strong too! Love you guys!
Hi Jocelyn, I will be praying for you and your mom and dad:)
Love you all!
Please know that the VandenBergs are praying for you guys! From a medical stand point, I want to tell you the sedation part will be scary for you as parents, but Jocelyn will be in good hands. I hope that everything comes out ok. Just know whatever happens is in God's plans. Please keep us updated!
Love you,
Jennie
Thinking of you guys and your little girl! I hope and pray that all goes well...if she is as tough as her mommy...she'll come through like a champ!!
Hello everyone, I pray Jocy did well yesterday with her test and sedation. Let us know how she is doing, we continue to keep you all in our prayers.
Post a Comment