Monday, December 15, 2008

12 hours of sleep by 12 weeks!

Well, we did it! 12 hours of sleep by 12 weeks is possible! And it especially helps if you are blessed with a great baby! I wanted to wait to post this until Jocelyn had really got into a routine--so, its not just a fluke. She eats at 9pm and sleeps until 9am. And reaching the 3 month mark really is awesome. She is sleeping great, I'm feeling so much better. I even started running again. Bailey, Moose and I are hitting the streets three nights a week--and they love it. I'm not quite to the "loving" it stage, but I'm thankful that I can exercise like I used to!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the most adorable thing, holy cow! Love these pics!!

Stan and Judy said...

Congratulations on the 12 by 12! That is a blessing for parents and baby. We love the new pictures--very cute! Kisses to Jocy!
Love, Grandpa and Grandma :)

Lindsay said...

Nice work on the 12 hours!! Love the pictures:)

Maribeth said...

great pictures, amy! loved the christmas card too! you are a MOM and an amazing one!

Anonymous said...

We got your darling Christmas card of Jocy! These are the cutest pictures of her too. We wish you all a very special Christmas and New Year. We'll miss you all!

The DeVries' said...

Hey roods...totally feel you about not "loving" the running yet. So nice that you get time to run 3 nights a week...we race almost every weekend, but Ryan gets home too late for me to run outside :( in the dark. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer until I can plop lil' girl in the stroller and go! :) 12 by 12 is AWESOME! Isabella's had a few nights like that already, but is NOT consistent at all yet...she always sleeps at least 7 hours, but is going t/o a growth spurt right now and gets up at 4:30 to eat...let's hope that's over soon. Call me!!